Laptop, Desktop, Tablet, Phone
OACHC is proud to announce our 2020 VIRTUAL Fall Operations Conference. The conference will be held September 14-18. Please see the agenda for full details.
There are currently 56 Ohio Federally Qualified Health Centers and Look-a-likes with over 400 health center sites in 71 counties across the state. Combined, they make up the largest primary care network in the state of Ohio!
Get your company’s name and products in front of decision-makers by having a virtual exhibit. Sponsorship opportunities are limited.
Don’t miss out on this unique opportunity to join hundreds of community health center decision makers as they come together, virtually.
||Consent to use of photographic images: Registration and attendance at/or participation in OACHC meetings and other activities constitutes an agreement by the registrant to OACHC’s use and distribution (both now and in the future) of the registrant or attendee’s image in photographs, videotapes, and electronic reproduction of such events and activities.||
• All Cancellations must be received on or before 8/14/20
• Cancellations received after 8/14/20 are not refundable. “No Shows” are non-refundable.
• All cancellations must be submitted in writing or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Event registrations are non-transferable to other OACHC or outside events.
• Payment shall be received by 8/14/2020. Please note: Sponsor benefits will not become effective until payment has been received.
• Virtual Exhibits guarantee two exhibitor passes, third additional attendee will be charged a $100 fee, any after that will be charged the standard attendee rate.
• In the event that there is a “no show” or cancellation with an outstanding balance, exhibitor will be unable to register/attend future OACHC events until outstanding balance has been paid.
• We ask that all exhibitors respect their colleagues.
• Only confirmed exhibitors and sponsors are permitted to promote their products, services, or company at the conference. All company promotion and product sampling must occur outside of any OACHC Conference related platforms or networks. This includes, but is not limited to, handing out flyers, contacting conference attendees to sell products, and leaving and/or distributing product information in public spaces and exhibit hall.
• Companies may not host or promote official conference events outside of OACHC’s conference, if they are not an exhibitor/sponsor. If you would like to host an event or become a sponsor, please see our exhibitor prospectus or contact us at email@example.com.
• Companies may only list themselves as conference sponsors if a sponsorship agreement has been made and is approved by OACHC.
- TTA’s Summer Unlockdown, Week 5: Teladoc-Livongo, SOC Telehealth, BioTelemetry, TechForce 19 follow up, and 50% Reader pricing for Connected Health Summit
- La telemedicina rural: un modelo de éxito y sostenibilidad